Today Christina Pratt of the Last Mask Center. is here to talk about shamanism and how it can help us in our contemporary lives.
Plus, as a special gift, you can get a mini video course about shamanic skills basics along with this episode by becoming a patron at patreon.com/risecollective.
If you enjoy this episode or it inspired you, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag me @carriej0rdan. Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/rise-collective-podcast/id1252328415Leaving a review will help the show reach more people. Thank you for supporting me in this way!
In the episode you’ll hear about:
- The waves of shamanism and how we can work with these skills now to dream the big dream together
- The importance of ancestral healing
- The four gates of initiation in life, and how we are succeeding and failing at recognizing them
- The importance and pitfalls of soul retrieval
- The importance of energy body hygiene
For the full show notes and links, visit therisecollective.org/ep14